Keynetix are Recruiting – Software Developer Role
Please note that the following news item is an archived article. Therefore any links and information may now be out of date.
Keynetix are experts in Geotechnical and Geo-environmental Data Management. Our solutions cover every stage of the Geotechnical data journey from planning, through site work and reporting to 3D Modelling, BIM and National GIS Archives.
Following the successful ‘ground-up’ redevelopment of our market leading suite of applications there is an opportunity to join our expanding team as we continue to deliver innovative, user-centric software solutions utilising the latest Microsoft technologies and tools across Cloud/Web, Desktop and Mobile platforms.
As a Software Developer with 1-3 years experience, you will be working as part of an experienced team developing database driven applications in .NET, initially helping to expand the capabilities of one of the largest Geotechnical and Drainage Asset Management Systems in the world.
[headline]Desired Skills and Experience[/headline]
Requirements [list type=circle_list]
- Highly motivated, proactive, team player
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent computer related qualification
- 1 – 3 years post qualification programming experience in C# and .NET
- Good working knowledge of Object Oriented programming
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with MS SQL Server or other RDBMS
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Knowledge of Web Services and SOA
- Knowledge of automated software testing and continuous integration
- Knowledge of GIS or CAD software applications [/list]
Applications must submit their CV with a covering letter to Carl Grice via email
Monday 6 November 2017
Tuesday 31 October 2017
Thursday 19 October 2017
Monday 24 July 2017