Keynetix sponsors CIRIA Brownfield Conference 2009
Please note that the following news item is an archived article. Therefore any links and information may now be out of date.
Keynetix are one of four sponsors for this year’s CIRIA Brownfield Conference on the October 14. The conference is aimed at helping companies prosper in the new economic environment and CIRIA have put on an impressive line-up of speakers from UK and overseas covering a wide range of topics including:-
- How to get most from lenders and new funders in brownfield projects
- How to develop business in the brownfield industry under the current economic climate
- How to be more efficient and save money in contaminated land projects
- How to make full use of the site you own when the property market is low.
- How to win and work in contaminated land projects in the middle east, far east, the USA and the countries
- How local authorities are dealing with their duties related to contaminated sites.
As well as sponsoring the conference Keynetix will also have a stand in the exhibition area featuring the environmental products in our extensive software portfolio.
On show in particular will be:-
- KeyCSM – Conceptual Site Modelling software enjoying its second successful year
- EQuIS – World leading environmental monitoring and data management system that can offers enormous cost savings for any medium to large size environmental management contract.
- KeySpatial – The powerful GIS and mapping management tool that gives your whole team and stakeholders secure access to the project mapping and data for the cost of a desktop GIS system.
This is a great opportunity to see these systems at work and to talk to experts about your needs. And of course you can ask about any of our other geotechnical and data management software apps.
So if you can make it on the 14th October you’ll be assured of a very worthwhile day, with respected and influential speakers addressing relevant and topical issues, a chance to participate in one of the two Workshops, and great networking opportunities at the Evening Reception.
To find out more, and to register for this important event click here.
We hope to see you there.
Monday 24 July 2017
Thursday 20 July 2017
Monday 10 July 2017