New Software Releases for HoleBASE SI Civil & Excel Extensions and KeyLAB
HoleBASE SI Extension for AutoCAD Civil 3D – New Release
The latest release of the new Civil 3D Extension has a host of new features to enhance the users experience. Including:
- Layer Management
- 3D Fence Diagrams
- Geotechnical Profile View Editor
- Materials representing boreholes and surfaces via the Hatch Manager
- Strata Export
To see more on these features, please read the Keynetix Assist Articles, by clicking the relevant link
HoleBASE SI Extension for Microsoft Excel
The latest version of the Excel Extension adds a welcome feature for the addition of Footers and Pagination to users reports.
Users can set a page limit to their reports by specifying the cell where the data being reported will break per page. For example, they may only want 70 rows of data being reported per sheet so they can specify this as the limit.
The second aspect is they can add page and group page counts to their reports which will act as a footer.
To see more on these features, please read the Keynetix Assist Article here.
The new features in KeyLAB include the following:
- Expansion of capabilities of the schedule excel import. You can now import more header fields and extra columns for sample information
- Changing the schedule status so you can now select more than one schedule at a time and change all of the statuses
- The addition of an extra column to the sample report generation window to let you see how many specimens are going to be reports per sample
In addition there are other minor enhancements to performance as well as reporting of cubes.
To download the latest version please click here
Tuesday 11 April 2017
Tuesday 4 April 2017
Wednesday 22 February 2017
Tuesday 21 February 2017