State-of-the-art geotechnical knowledge management
HoleBASE SI will help you stay in control of your geotechnical project data and streamline reporting throughout every stage of a site investigation.
HoleBASE SI Standard allows you to produce your logs, data and reports quickly and easily. Its multiple import formats and customisable data entry profiles allow your team to enter the data only once, whether onsite or back in the office. It’s scalable and affordable to both small independent contractors and large multinational consultants.
HoleBASE SI Professional extends the functionality of HoleBASE SI Standard with the addition of Integrated GIS, Sections, Data Triggers and a licence of the HoleBASE SI Extension for Microsoft Excel. These additional features extend HoleBASE SI from a reporting system to a planning and analysis tool.
• Fully customisable data entry profiles
• Data validation and spell checking
• Soil description builder
• Import KeyLogbook data files
• CSV, AGS3.1/4, gINT, GEODASY, pLog
• View your project archive spatially
• Link to online datasets using WMS
• Integrated BGS borehole logs viewer
• Link to spatial datasets in SHP or DXF
• Position locations for survey teams
• Data mining (filter / order / group)
• Location groups and saved searches
• Flexible data model
• Pick list and abbreviations management
• Excel style expression syntax
• Advanced calculated fields
• Integrated document management
• Fast graphical log preview
• Batch printing of logs to PDF
• Supports logs, summary sheets and charts
• Text, graphics, photograph and logo support
• Report views for executive summaries
• Import and transfer log templates
• Customise templates using Template Studio
• Project and borehole locations mapping
• Support for DXF, SHP and WMS
• Spatial analysis and Dot Plot overlays
• Flexible Site Plan generation
• Licence of Microsoft Bing Mapping
• User Access Management
• Flexible Groups & Roles
• Centralised SQL Server Database
• Multiple project support
• Global network licences available
Want to find out more?
Trialing new software can be time consuming without a knowledgeable guide, that’s why we offer a unique evaluation experience tailored to meet your exact requirements. Get in touch to speak to a member of our team who can help you learn more about our software and assist you in maximising the value of your Geotechnical data.
The new HoleBASE SI suite brings HoleBASE bang up to date and is helping to convert old HoleBASE sceptics to the use of digital data. Support is always there when we need it.
Upgrading to a GIS based geotechnical database has streamlined and future proofed the way CMW Geosciences store and manage the valuable data we collect for our clients.
Extremely accomplished product which is being continually developed to keep up with advancement within the industry.