Book Your Place at The User Group Whilst You Still Can
Please note that the following news item is an archived article. Therefore any links and information may now be out of date.
With just 3 weeks until the Keynetix UGM things are already very busy here in preparation for our biggest User Group Meeting ever. If you have not already reserved your free place then I recommend you do so today using this link as we have less than half the available places left.
We are doing things slightly differently this year so here are what we believe are the top 5 reasons for attending the UGM this year.[list type=circle_list]
- Influence the development priorities for HoleBASE SI, KeyLAB and our other products – The UGM is an important time for our development managers to meet with you and hear which additions to the programs would make your work easier. Many of the requests we have had from users in the past have been easy enough for us to implement in the next release of the programs. We obviously can’t guarantee that we will be able to implement all of your requests but the UGM is the best place to get your fellow users to add weight to your ideas and influence the year ahead.
Cards on the table time! We know a few users have been disappointed not to have the Template Studio or the Data Entry module completed yet. At the UGM we will be showing you both of these products and giving you the opportunity to review them and to give us feedback for final development before the products are released to you soon after the UGM.
- Catch up on additions to the products in the last 12 months – We have had three major releases of HoleBASE SI and two for KeyLAB. You may have missed some of the shiny new features that have been added. In the first segment of the day we will go through these enhancements and show you how they work and the best way to use them. If nothing else this session will save you having to read the manual updates.
- Find out what we are planning for the next 12 months – You may have noticed that we are using the word “transforming” quite a bit over the last year and we hope you will agree that the new HoleBASE SI and KeyLAB have been transformed from their previous versions. However we are only half way through our plans! We will be sharing some exciting plans with you for next year. Whether you are looking for a transformation on the way you log data on mobile devices, the way you use Cloud technology (and what that actually means) or Advances in your BIM capability we have something we know will get you excited.
Not registered yet? Do so now here
- Meet with colleagues and clients and promote your business to new contacts – Since we merged the regional UGMs last year we have created one of the UK’s largest gatherings of site investigation professionals. Throughout the exhibition space and conference room will be around 150 industry professionals, international visitors and a small number of exhibitors, so far confirmed exhibitors include, CADline, Equipe, Ground Technology Services and In Situ Site Investigation. The event is ideal for networking and learning from each other and we have added longer breaks into the day to allow you to maximise the use of this opportunity.
Did you know we still have a couple of exhibition spaces available this year? The event is probably one of the most cost effective ways to promote your company or service to your potential clients. For more information please click here
- Free training in afternoon sessions – This year we are splitting the afternoon into 6 sessions with each one covering a specific area of the geotechnical data journey. You will have the opportunity to attend 2 or 3 of the sessions or could use the time to talk more to the exhibitors. The level of content in these sessions is far greater than we offer on our webinars and could in themselves be combined into a full days training.[/list]
As you may be able to tell we are very excited about the big day and look forward to seeing you at the Crown Plaza Hotel at the NEC in Birmingham on the 26th November.
If you still have not clicked on one of the registration links then here it is again – it is free to attend for two people from your organisation as long as your maintenance agreement is in date on the 26th November.
Monday 21 October 2019
Tuesday 27 August 2019
Thursday 13 June 2019
Tuesday 30 April 2019
Tuesday 16 April 2019