Keynetix to present and exhibit at ANZ 2012, Melbourne Australia
Please note that the following news item is an archived article. Therefore any links and information may now be out of date.
Keynetix will be attending the ANZ 2012 Conference and Exhibition on 15th – 18th July 2012 in the Crown Conference Centre, Melbourne, Australia.
Keynetix will be showcasing their renowned Geotechnical Laboratory Data Management Software at ANZ 2012 on trade booth no. 6, as well as conducting free bespoke geotechnical data checups by appointment and speaking on the use of geotechnical data within BIM and the HAGDMS system.
Mini Data Checkups
Over the last 20 years we have conducted hundreds of Data Checkups for geotechnical engineering companies and laboratories around the world.
In almost every case, we have highlighted ways the companies could make more efficient use of their geotechnical data no matter what software they were currently using.
At Keynetix, we recognise that sometimes you are so busy getting on with your day to day work that there is no time to stand back and improve the efficiency of your processes in order to produce savings with time and money.
A full data checkup takes us around 4 hours to complete at your offices and involves interviews with a number of your staff. We know that you don’t have the time to spend that long with us at the show so for Geotechnica we have designed a cut down version of the data check that will allow you to quickly address your most pressing issues.
Allow us to share our experience on how to maximise your geotechnical data and save you staff, time and money.
Data checkups are limited so we encourage you to book early by following the steps below:-
Please select up to two from the following list of subjects (or add your own if we have not covered it):
- Should I be logging electronically at source or is paper still my best option?
- How can I speed up Log production or allow less skilled staff to do the majority of the data entry?
- Am I creating sections the most efficient way to help my staff understand site conditions?
- What are my options for creating AGS data for field work?
- How can I better use GIS and site plans to present my data to my clients?
- Presentation of data in AutoCAD® and AutoCAD Civil 3D
- 3D modelling
- What is BIM and what do I need to do to make my geotechnical data “BIM compatible”?
- Should I be using electronic scheduling for my Laboratory testing?
- How can I better manage my staff, resource and sample management within my laboratory?
- What are my options for creating AGS data for laboratory work?
- Can KeyLAB help my lab produce reports better if I only have a small laboratory?
- What is happening with the new HoleBASE version and how best can I prepare for its arrival?
Select an available date/time and click on the link below – then complete the form with the topics you wish to be included in the checkup and will allow us to assign you our best expert in in your chosen area and confirm your appointment by email.
|15th July||16th July||17th July|
3pm – Booked
11am – Booked
Tuesday 16 April 2019
Monday 15 April 2019
Monday 18 March 2019
Tuesday 22 January 2019
Wednesday 28 November 2018