HoleBASE SI Extension for AutoCAD Civil 3D
Geotechnical Data in the BIM Process and CAD Drawings
Visualizing and sharing your data in a 3D BIM environment greatly enhances your understanding of your site and increases the quality of your engineering output.
Production of drawings and models are much faster with the dynamic connection and updating of HoleBASE SI and AutoCAD Civil 3D using the HoleBASE SI Extension for AutoCAD Civil 3D.
The connection even allows you to automate the updating of your drawings and models as you get new data, allowing you to see updates to your model as they are entered into HoleBASE SI.
Location and Log Strips
• Automatic display of 2D and 3D boreholes
• Define multiple geotechnical hatches
• Control over 3D boreholes and log strip styles
• Include/exclude locations in strata model
• Advanced filtering control
• One click creation of geology strata Civil 3D surfaces
• Strata summary statistics
• Rapid show or hide of strata surfaces
• Specify banding for strata surfaces
• Strata colour and material control
Geotechnical Profiles Views (Sections)
• Create geotechnical profiles views with log strips
• Dynamically modify alignments and update profiles views
• Automatically hatch the strata areas
• Modify Log Strips templates using Template Studio
• Display any additional geotechnical data
XYZ Point Groups and Surfaces
• Point groups based on geotechnical data
• Create surfaces on any geotechnical data
• Display data at true elevation
• Or display data at value height
• Add additional labels
Want to find out more?
Trialing new software can be time consuming without a knowledgeable guide, that’s why we offer a unique evaluation experience tailored to meet your exact requirements. Get in touch to speak to a member of our team who can help you learn more about our software and assist you in maximising the value of your Geotechnical data.
The speed at which we can now create ground models through the varying layers of stratigraphy will prove to be of huge time saving benefit. Not only does this help greatly when producing geotechnical profiles but will also be very useful for calculating earthwork volumes.
Friendly support & always willing to help. I also like the fact that Keynetix move with the times, are constantly looking to improve on products and the way they teach others – the videos being VERY useful; there should be more.